How to wear
Your favourite pieces will last you longer with a little bit of TLC.
- Remove your jewellery before doing any activity that may risk physical damage (such as intense sports, swimming, etc.)
- As a general rule, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on before going out (yes, after makeup and perfume!) and the first thing you remove upon coming home
How to store
- When not being worn, store in a safe, dry place to protect against the elements
- Store pieces separately to avoid scratches and damage
- Ensure pieces are completely dry before storing
Kindly note that jewellery products are susceptible to rapid discolouration caused by cosmetics, perfumes, spray products, sweat, and moisture. Therefore, we advise you to exercise caution to prevent any foreign substances from coming into contact with the jewellery. Furthermore, we recommend avoiding storage in areas with abrupt temperature fluctuations, both high and low. We also advise you to refrain from wearing the jewellery during bathing, sleeping, or engaging in physical activities.
- Products made with gemstones may have slight fissures, blemishes, or inclusions, and their colours may vary slightly. These natural characteristics do not qualify as reasons for refunds or exchanges.
- Jewellery products are crafted from an assortment of materials, including gold, silver, and pearls, as well as more robust gemstones. When these elements come into contact with each other, surface abrasions and damage can occur, leading to loss of their original luster. To protect the integrity of each piece, it is strongly advised to store them separately using soft cloth or poly bags.
- The warranty period extends for three months from the date of purchase. During this warranty period, any defects arising from accessory components or manufacturing flaws are eligible for free repair services.